Old 23-06-2004, 08:09 PM
tsunami

Default AGA Aquascaping Contest --NOW OPEN!

The AGA Aquascaping Contest is now open for entries!

Opens: June 1st
Closes: Sept 15th
Fee: $5 per entry
Open to: planted aquariums, paludariums, and biotopes

If you're new to the contest, here's how it works: Take up to five
photographs of your aquascaped freshwater aquarium. Our categories are
"Aquatic Garden", "Biotope Aquascape", and "Paludarium". Register and
enter online (you can upload your photos directly), or print out and
mail the old-fashioned entry form. There is a $5 fee per entry, and
each person can submit up to three entries. Further details can be
found in the guidelines section. But the best way to get an idea of
how the contest works is to browse our previous years' entries.

The contest closes September 15th, and winners will be announced
simultaneously on this site and live at the AGA Convention in
Washington DC the weekend of November 12th.

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2004.cgi

The AGA is one of the largest aquascaping contests in the world, so
don't miss out!

Anyone thinking about entering? Raise of hands and say if it will be
an aquatic garden, biotope, or paludarium layout.

Carlos