Old 24-06-2004, 03:07 AM
Peter H

Default It Worked!!!

"Clayton1970" wrote in message
We'll, since I have bothered enough of you with moss questions, figured I
would fill you all in.. My neighbor broke down and bought a dethatching
blade for his lawn mower so I decided to try it. I set it a bit low, but a
serious blow was struck against moss in my yard. Of course I wish I had a
bagger to avoid all the raking, but it worked great. Now to let it grow to
about 3" and all will be wonderful, thanks for all of your help.

--

Clayton

"Do not shed your tears for me, I was not born to watch the world grow

dim.
For life is not determined in years, but rather by the deeds of men." -
Unknown

Well then.... good luck with it Clayton... See you again in a couple of
months.

Peter H