Old 25-06-2004, 08:16 PM
Justin Diaz

Default [IBC] Squirrels/chipmunks

Well then I guess that settles the foliar feeding thing. I just passed
over it mentioned a few times in various sources, Peter Chan, Colin Lewis,
Michael Persiano, so I thought maybe it would be worth a try. The 40/60
leaf to root ratio thing I keep hearing (reading) startles me though. Is
that maybe just for water absorption? Moving on...

In other news, squirrels and chipmunks (I have witnessed both) climb up my
shelves and make a general mess of my trees. Any effective ways of
capturing and relocating the beastly little creatures? Should I look into
the humane traps and drive a few miles to a new home for them? Any advice
is welcome. Thanks again, everyone.

Justin

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++