Old 26-06-2004, 06:03 AM
nswong

Default Use Weeds Killer to Keep Weeds Out of My Flower Garden?

"Jay Chan" wrote in message
om...

Moreover, I become less and less like to use landscape fabrics (and
mulch) because it prevents me from easily adding fertilizer or other
goodies directly to the soil. Seem like the only way to add

fertilizer
is using liquid fertilizer.

If you using mulch and without landscape fabrics, adding fertilizer in
the mulch are better than add it to soil. I read some articles about
this before, but sorry had forgot the details.

I prefer to add fertilizer to my compost than soil or mulch, it will
buffer up the nutrient and mix up better in the compost.

Regards,
Wong

--
Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m