Old 26-06-2004, 07:14 PM
Rick

Default HELP - Screening Dens Climbing Shrub Please

Hi,

Just wondered if any of the subscribers could help.

I am building a wooden trellis framework which will be mounted on an
existing neighbors / my boundary (6 foot in height and run of aprox 12
foot) open type brick block wall.

Can anyone recommend an evergreen climbing shrub that will give me a
good dens screening that will grow reasonably quick and will be easy
to maintain.

If such a shrub can offer flowers so much the better, it must also be
capable of reaching a height of 8 foot. The wall in question is East
facing.

Many Thanks.

Rick.