Old 27-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Les &/or Claire

Default What UK product removes clover?

Douglas wrote:
I have some large clover patches on my lawn that i want to get rid of.
this wouldnt be a problem but it grows a lot quicker than the grass
and looks horrible when the clover is 2 inches high and the grass is
still short.
I was in B&Q but I couldnt find any product that was specific for
removing clover. I bought some lawn feed stuff that removes weeds but
i dont think it will do the biz on the clover.
Any suggestions

Ta

Doug

We were just admiring the clover flowers that carpet our lawn, and the
several different types of bumble bees that feed upon it. Beautiful!

Les

--
http://www.stuffmongers.com

"Homo sapiens, the first truly free species, is about to decommission
natural selection, the force that made us.... Soon we must look deep
within ourselves and decide what we wish to become." Edward O. Wilson
Consilience, The Unity of Knowledge

Remove frontal lobes to reply from a NG