Old 28-06-2004, 02:05 AM
Emrys Davies

Default What UK product removes clover?

'Douglas',

Verdone Extra is what you need. It is very effective on white clover.
You can also buy it for spot treatment. That is what I use and it
certainly does not damage the other grass in any way.

http://www.scottsukonline.com/produc...l/verdone.html

http://www.capitalgardens.co.uk/acat...d_Killers.html

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Douglas" wrote in message
om...
I have some large clover patches on my lawn that i want to get rid of.
this wouldnt be a problem but it grows a lot quicker than the grass
and looks horrible when the clover is 2 inches high and the grass is
still short.
I was in B&Q but I couldnt find any product that was specific for
removing clover. I bought some lawn feed stuff that removes weeds but
i dont think it will do the biz on the clover.
Any suggestions

Ta

Doug