Old 30-06-2004, 07:05 AM
Karen Mullen

Default Parrot's feather not flourishing in wine barrel fish pond

In article ,
EROSPAM (Ka30P) writes:

I've grown parrot's feather in the frog bog,
still water and full sun. It took over.
It is such a prolific grower that it is now banned in my state.
I ripped all mine out, not getting it all of course, and it is starting its
second season in the compost pile!

Be careful what you wish for.....

last years PF barely came back this year and again seems to growing underwater
rather than on top, can't figure that one out. I'm still waiting for summer to
arrive in Ohio, it's been cool so far with steady winds and nighttime temps in
40s and 50s. Brrr. Maybe July will brings warmth and sunshine!

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html