Old 30-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Cheryl Rogers

Default AGA Aquascaping Contest --NOW OPEN!

tsunami wrote:
Cheryl,

That sounds neat! Did you do a more traditional Japanese style rock arrangement
or decide to do something a little more unorthodox? Either way, I look forward
to seeing it.

Hah! I have no idea. I thought to myself, Hey! That one looks like a frog!
This is the depth of my aquascaping. Water has all turned green, but the
plants are growing in nicely. I'm waiting out the green water... Cheryl

Carlos

Cheryl Rogers wrote in message ...

I am thinking about entering for the first time this year. I got really
jazzed about some rocks I "won" at the Dallas-Ft. Worth Aquatic Plant Club
last weekend. I went home and tore down my tank, arranged the rocks, and
replanted a little differently. *If* it grows in without algae problems,
I'll enter it into the aquatic gardens category.

Cheryl Rogers
Membership Chair
Aquatic Gardeners Association
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org

tsunami wrote:

Anyone thinking about entering? Raise of hands and say if it will be
an aquatic garden, biotope, or paludarium layout.

Carlos