Old 30-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Can cats coexist with pennyroyal plantings?

"John Watson" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Pennyroyal oil is often sold as a natural flea repellent for cats. It

can
be
slightly irritating in that form, but certainly not in leaf form. Go for
it.

Are there any plants that will keep cats away from the garden, I haven't

had
any luck getting cats to eat the foreamentioned plants! ;0

John

I never had a cat problem, but a neighbor used to place a trail of citrus
peels around the garden. She said it worked. Makes sense. Anytime I'd be
eating orange or grapefruit, my cat wouldn't come near me.