Old 28-01-2003, 06:06 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Old aluminium roof under pond liner,good idea or not? please advise

"John" wrote in message
m...
Hi,all:
I am going to build my first pond, I have some old aluminium roof
(there are trash to me anyway), I am thinking about put the aluminium
roof under the liner to prevent the tree root from penetrating the
liner, will this work? or there are better ways ? please advise.
Thanks in advance.
John

What timing...we just pulled the carpet up in our (w)rec(k) room. I have it
rolled up and ready to go down as underlayment for my pond. I was going to
post today, and ask people on their thoughts about this?

BV.