Old 29-01-2003, 02:55 AM

Default Old aluminium roof under pond liner,good idea or not? please advise

I tried using old carpet. it was extremely heavy, it did not bend very well around
curves, it did not want to stay put, kept sliding down as we put the liner in. we
used it anyway. when the sides of the pond broke down and slid we pulled up the
liner and the jute back was rotted and moldy and we got rid of it and went with
totally synthetic carpet padding. Ingrid

"BenignVanilla" wrote:
What timing...we just pulled the carpet up in our (w)rec(k) room. I have it
rolled up and ready to go down as underlayment for my pond. I was going to
post today, and ask people on their thoughts about this?

BV.