Old 29-01-2003, 08:03 PM

Default Old aluminium roof under pond liner,good idea or not? please advise

I think when the jute rots the fibers of the carpet comes loose and packs. It is no
way going to be as soft and "padded" as using real padding. I have to say that I am
really suprised that the cheap recycled foam padding we used is still padding after
the weight of all that water pushing down on it after 3 or 4 years. Ingrid

"BenignVanilla" wrote:
Is the molding and rotting a problem/danger for the pond? I just want to lay
some of it down underneath, so if/when I walk in the pond to clean it or
whatever, there is something semi-soft under the liner.

BV.