Old 03-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Dave

Default yeast co2 outlet into venturi?

For what it's worth ... I found that the Hagen diffuser became more
effecient has it got dirtier. ;-) More friction against the bubbles. By
the time the bubbles get to the top of my diffuser, they're small enough
that they stay trapped at the top of the unit for quite a while.

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message
Yes, yes and yes.
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

"Joe Sipley" wrote in message
Is it ok to put the outlet hose from the yeast bottle into the venturi
outlet on a powerhead? I bought the Hagen yeast co2 thing because I

didn't
feel like making one myself, it has that big zig-zag bubble counter but

the
big co2 bubbles just end up getting released at the top of the tank.

Will
get more absorbtion with the venturi?