Old 05-07-2004, 10:03 PM
len gardener

Default open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots

i'm not laying anything down janet and i'm no whomever, and this
response is about your standard. and the only thing i am addicted to
is passing on this planet to the next generations in as good a
condition as it can be.

get eyes wide open all this selling pc and making money from it is
killing the goose so to say.

sometimes we need to get outside the square.

this forum is a good example of the demise.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.