Old 06-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Fran

Default open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots

"len gardener" wrote in message

get eyes wide open all this selling pc and making money from it is
killing the goose so to say.

Len I'd have to say that your post came like a bolt from the blue. I can
understand why you object to the "get certified, make money from pc"
approach but then I have seen nothing like that here for ages.

In fact all I have seen here for ages is smut from slimy porn posters -
absolutely nothing to do with pc at at all. And as far as pc stuff goes
here well it is more a matter of keeping things hanging there so that they
can survive this bloody drought. I'm sick to death of hauling our shoer
water to keep my plants alive.

this forum is a good example of the demise.

Well in tha case you might like to help by suggesting a few drought
strategies and see if we can get this ng back from the smutters and
pornsters.........hmmmmm?