Old 06-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Janet Baraclough..

Default open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots

The message
from len gardener contains these words:

now for those who do not believe in freedom of speech i stick to my
opinion,

Straw man.

so if the shoe fits you wear it, i'm afraid to me it looks
like there are those that cannot handle the resposibilty that comes
with the anonimity that the 'net guarantees.

i have never been this
vocal before but i hold the right to say it as i see it as everyone
has that right.

Really? Don't forget that "everyone" includes me, those you disrespect
in your post, and people who value permaculture courses, diplomas, and
earning a living from teaching. Telling them to **** off and shut up,
shows you're a blinkered hypocrite who doesn't give a damn about other
peoples' freedom to express their opinion. Your appalling lie that I
post anonymously to avoid responsibility for what I say, is just
pitiful. A year back you emailed me to arrange for your friend's wife to
visit me on her trip to Scotland; and you have spoken to her since she
did. You know perfectly well that this my real name, and exactly where I
live.

Janet