Old 14-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Bushy

Default Price of concrete

If chasing for your home, probably better to call your local concrete places
and get a price delivered to your suburb. Either check the side of the next
truck you see cruising around or yellow pages. They tend to charge a little
bit more for weekend deliveries, and for other options.

Mind you, I have to pay a little extra to get it delivered to me 40 km out
of town........ but that is spread over the size of the load on the truck,
and if you can use whole truckloads, the price per meter can drop.

Peter
ps. Qld.

"SurfInca" wrote in message
What is the average price of concrete now in Victoria? I hear around $300
per cubic meter for coloured concrete and around $140 for normal concrete.
Thanks