Old 15-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Susan Erickson

Default mystery plant

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 03:34:23 GMT, "auntymo"
wrote:

ah excellent! thanks so much for the reply! i knew someone would be able
to help!

after doing some googling it is definitely a ludisia discolor. hooray. i'm
glad you could make it out even with the horrible picture.

so let me see if i have this right then,
it's a terrestrial that likes medium to low light, warm temperatures and
lots of humidity?

--mo--

And insignificant is being kind to the flowers. This orchid is
normally grown for it beautiful foliage.

As to your other question. A google search got me to this page.
http://www.adelaideorchids.com/index...lasks_list.htm
Both of the parents are used -- just not crossed together. So you
will get an idea of the shape of the flowers and best guess is
something pink and or green and white. It should be fund to see.
SuE