Old 16-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default Eco-Complete

" wrote in message
m...

Flourite(6 years now).

Sheesh, 6 years ???!!!
Here in South Africa there are NO, none, zero, zilch, nada, f/a...substrates
for planted tanks. Tom, if you know any dealers personally tell them the
market in South Africa is wide open. A great business oportunity for sure, I
for one would be most chuffed It's very depressing reading about all this
fancy stuff you know you won't be seeing in a while.

Flourite is a Seachem product is it not? How much does a bag/packet of
flourite weigh? Are there different sized packages? How much of this stuff
would I need for a 3 foot tank? I'm seriously thinking of having some
shipped over!!!!
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**