Old 18-07-2004, 07:25 PM
fishyfeet fishyfeet is offline
Registered User

Location: essex uk
Default do pomacea bridgsii apple snails eat tender plants?

[quote]Originally posted by Dave M. Picklyk
[b]I am looking to buy one but the LFS is telling me that he's pretty sure his
"apple snails" eat plants. Applesnail.net says that there's a good chance
that the bridgesii type are the ones typically sold in stores...however I
don't want one to clean out my tank overnight.

Hi Dave,

apple snails do not eat plants unless there is not other food, they prefer soft greens and fruit. I breed them so it you want to contact me i can forward you more lit regarding their care and pics if you want .

Diane )
Attached Thumbnails
do pomacea bridgsii apple snails eat tender plants?-apple-snail-002.jpg