Old 19-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Rob Halgren

Default Orchid Room

dusty wrote:

Rob Halgren wrote in
Nice if you can afford all those metal halide lamps.
I have even less room and no web sight to post so I put a picture of mine
in alt.binaries.pictures.orchids under Stephan Walther Larson's name.

I accumulated my lights over a period of 6 or 7 years, so it wasn't
too bad. If all goes well, I'll be moving to a greenhouse by winter.
If not, then I'll have ~3000 very cold orchids... Anyway, I may have
some extra lights if anybody is interested.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )