Old 21-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Geir Harris Hedemark

Default orchids in Paris

"samaki" writes:
I am going on friday to Paris, does anybody know any vendors, places selling
orchids or gardens I should visit ?

Well, there is a small orchid shop with lots of vandas close to Notre
Dame. They also have some Phals and other stuff. I have absolutely no
idea what the shop is called.

As far as I remember, you will find it very close to pont Notre
Dame. Place L. Lépine should be very close.

If I am wrong about the street, you are at most one block wrong. Have
a look around on the north side of ile de la Cité or thereabouts.

OBTW: I think you will need a Cites permit and a phytosanitary
certificate if you want to bring adult plants home, and want to play
this by the book.

Good luck with the shopping.

Geir