Old 22-07-2004, 07:38 PM
how

Default 4000 gals, 6 goldfish, 6 mesquito fish...................

Hi,
I've followed your construction since you started posting and have to concur
with K30 and Jan but so I'm not just a me too-er, I have a critique. If at
all possible lose the mosquito fish (Gambusia spp.). They will breed like
crazy and are not needed for mosquito control. It won't be easy to do now
but will be practically impossible later when you will wish you had.
Great job.
L8R -_- how
no NEWS is good

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
What K30 said times 3! Just when I think I've almost seen it all, some

very
different how-to-do-it enters the picture. ) ~ jan

On 17 Jul 2004 15:34:32 EDT, Mark and Kim Smith

wrote:

Some Water Lettuce,

snip