Old 22-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default To Duckweed or not to Duckweed

They will get that chance the next 2 weeks. We are on vacation back east,
so I asked my neighbors to check my water level and call me if to gets low
or if the pumps stop working. My Brother lives around the corner, being a
porg I can count on him to mind the ponds if anything goes wrong!

Back to the topic, I don't want anyone feeding the Koi while I'm gone. So
they get to eat duckweed for 2 weeks.

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
You can have Azollo too if you want it.

LOL! No thanks, been there done that, makes one's surface looks messy and
if one has a skimmer.... well you know where the azollo and anything that
floats is. ;o)

Conclusion, if you want the critters to eat the duckweed, cut back on the
chow. ) ~ jan