Old 27-07-2004, 06:08 PM
kev

Default "low light" plants

On 27 Jul 2004, the world was enlightened by Paul Wright's opinion
about...

Dick, I know what you mean. I was looking to get a twin tube
fluorescent light strip for my 10 gal, but was then informed by the
pet store owners that there are no 20" twin tube light strips
available. So I guess I have to stick with "low light" with my 10 gal.
Maybe in the future, whenever I have more money available, I'll set up
the 20 gal for higher light plants.

Paul

Paul, you could try retrofitting your existing lightstrips. AHSupply has
a 2x13W power compact kit that should do the job.

http://www.ahsupply.com/twox.htm

kev

--
Civilization.

An organized system of alternatives to the stone age - CJCherryh