Old 29-07-2004, 07:36 PM
Mike Miller

Default 2nd try to give away free lily...

I have a root chunk of tropical lily "Blue Beauty" (great fragrance) that
has unexpectedly developed a life of its own, a life that I have no room
for.

I posted here a while back and got 2 people interested in it, but the 1st to
respond never got back to me, and the 2nd person did not include an email.

So...

Would anyone like this? All I ask in trade is some water lettuce; I have
everything else I want. Otherwise, it's compost, but I love this lily so
much. Blooms constantly, sometimes up to 6 blossoms at a time, a heavenly
scent.

If you are interested, please include an email address so I can return your
post!