Old 27-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Stan Goodman

Default Diogs where they don't belong

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:16:38 UTC, "Anonny Moose"
opined:

"Stan Goodman" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:16:34 UTC, "Anonny Moose"
opined:

"Stan Goodman" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:00:49 UTC, "Sunflower"
opined:

"Stan Goodman" wrote in message
What can I do to discourage feral, and not so feral, dogs from

coming
into
my property both in daylight and at night, crapping here and there

as
the
spirit moves them (no pun intended), and making threatening noises

at
me?

Fence your property.

Not an option.

Motion sprinklers?

C'mon.

Well what's the deal? You're shooting down ideas without giving any reasons.
Figure it out on your own then.

Thank you.

If someone has an idea involving a repellant substance, I would be happy to
hear it.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Saddam is gone. Ceterum, censeo Arafat esse delendam.

To send me email, please replace the CAPITAL_LETTERS with "sig". Please do
not send me HTML-formatted messages.Please do not send me attachments
without telling me beforehand.