Old 30-07-2004, 11:49 PM
Anne Lurie

Default tilling front yard

You might want to call the phone company too, if all the wires to your house are underground.

I assume if you have an Invisible Fence for your dogs, you know where that line is too (or you could find out by using the dog collar and noting where it beeps).

One thing to consider about tilling is that you may uncover weed seeds, so you should give them a chance to germinate (and be removed) before you plant grass seed.

Good luck! and keep us posted,

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"Chi" wrote in message m...
I am planning to till my front yard as part of rennovating my lawn.
Do I need to worry about underground gas/electric lines? I have
already called to get the utilities to mark my lawn. Does anyone have
any advice?