Old 17-08-2004, 11:54 PM
shazzbat

"Matthew Durkin" wrote in message
...I'm not kidding!
Every night 1 or 2 slugs appear from seemingly nowhere and crawl around

all
over the floor in my hallway, dining room and louge. The floors are

stripped
wood so I guess they might be able to get through a small crack somewhere.

thought if I waited a while they'd die - lack of food. No such luck.
Every morning there's not a sign of them, other than the slime they leave
all over the floor, rugs etc. So far they don't seem to have got to any of
my houseplants.
Last night one climbed up a chair and onto my suit jacket that was over

the
chair. Now it is war - they have gone too far!!

But how can I get rid of them? I can hardly start laying slug pellets

around
my floors! Is there something I can put down they'll be attracted to that
will then kill them that's not messy all over my house?
Help!!

P.S. It might be snails, but you'd think I'd be able to find the damn

thnigs
if it is!!

I think beer traps should be the best bet for indoors. Jam jars with an
inch or so of beer in them, and flush the contents down the loo in the
morning.

Steve