Old 18-08-2004, 09:51 AM
Gaby Chaudry

Default Please help ID this one please

Dear all,

on Monday I bought a plant in a supermarket (yes, I admit, I did....) and it
had a very informative plate saying: "Green in Greek ceramics" ...
Here it is:

http://www.gaby.de/bilder/identify/unknown.htm

Actually, they put three plants in the pot, each one growing from a big
greenish pip. At first sight I thought "Avocado or Mango", but the plants
are different. They have odd-pinnate leaves with 5 to 9 leaflets. The
leaflets look a bit like the leaves of a Ficus benjamini, only larger.
I looked through all tropical fruit trees with big fruits or nuts, but none
of them was similar to my plant....

Can anybody help?
Thanks a bunch in advance!!!

Gaby