Old 04-02-2003, 03:16 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Russian sends supplies up to space station

Ingrid, everyone has to die of something: you don't get out of life alive.

Personally, I hope I die doing (or because of) something I enjoyed, not
violently at the hands of some villian, microscopic or otherwise. I said
then - and repeat now - that if I could, I'd go up on the shuttle this
afternoon: what a GLORIOUS adventure!

Lee

wrote in message
you do know they were alive when they hit the water and sank, died trapped

in the
debris, right? Ingrid

"Lee Brouillet" wrote:
no more 3 year delays (like they did with Challenger).
I was standing on the roof at work to watch the Challenger launch, and

was
horrified to see it blow up like it did. But those people died doing what
they loved, and that has to be better than a lot of other ways to die.
Lee