Old 21-08-2004, 06:57 AM
dave weil

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:16:39 +0000 (UTC), "Martin"
wrote:

Thank you once again for your kind words, your not a related to that grape
grower are you?

Just to make a few points double'y clear!!:-

* I need to respond when information about our web site is incorrect,
obvious really!
* Agreed the Bexrose web site is a young site having been started at the
beginning of this year (rather that immature, grapes again!).
* We are working on developing the site as can be clearly seen from my
postings here that are frequently reporting new stuff being added to the
site.
* If you care to read the articles on our web site you will find that they
not only provide good information (as given by some others of course, but
should we leave this out? of course not!) but also information and advice
not given elsewhere to my knowledge. We are definitely not into plagiarism
we have no need with our experience!
* Lumping your two last points:- I am not worried in the first instance I
think that I have caught on sufficiently to know that even Anti-Postings
make good advertisements. This is proven to me by the hit count and by
direct emails for the newsgroup readers.
* I have not seen your own site yet but I am looking forward to taking a
browse. I'll let you know what I think.

Thanks once again for your own bluster, it all helps!

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Well, that cinches it. You're officially an asshole...with a
website...go figure...

Goodbye.