Old 24-08-2004, 01:02 PM
Martin

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:14:34 +0000 (UTC), in rec.gardens.roses you
wrote:

Perhaps you should read my first response again, you have it wrong.

Ahem, here is your "first response", in its entirety (with the
advertising disabled):
------------------
You will find an article on pruning on the Be*se web site at:-
http://home.btco.com/cadoss/bexrose

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster
------------------
Now, how is what I said wrong? The article on pruning *wasn't* the one
about the method that I was asking about.

BTW, you never said whether you actually grow roses yourself. Have you
ever opposite of the business end of a pair of shears? Either you or
Franz can answer if you'd like. But if Franz answers, we'll have our
answer, I suppose, because I'll bet that he claims to have 2,000 roses
and prunes the Queen's garden in Windsor.

You will need to prune my responses better than that to lose my original
comment on the straight cut pruning method! If I can still see it, then so
can others, so stop being so silly.

I do grow roses, however rather than brag to the entire newsgroup about how
well I grow roses, I can send you those details direct if you wish. You are
obviously not well up in rose circles yourself to have the need to ask the
question in the first place!

I notice that there are at least four Martin's on this news group, so I am a
bit confused myself especially when one response by a so called Martin that
appeared to come from me, when it had not. Maybe you could throw some light
on this! As to your paranoia about Franz and me; all I can say is that I do
not know the person but have seen some of his posts on the newsgroup other
than that there is no connection. I think we need an explaination from you
before deciding whether to have you commited or not!

What has the number of roses Franz grows got to do with anything? You could
ask how many I grow perhaps, there would be a little sense in that.

Regards

Martin Double

Email:
Web Site: