Old 24-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Franz Heymann

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:14:34 +0000 (UTC), in rec.gardens.roses you
wrote:

Perhaps you should read my first response again, you have it wrong.

Ahem, here is your "first response", in its entirety (with the
advertising disabled):
------------------
You will find an article on pruning on the Be*se web site at:-
http://home.btco.com/cadoss/bexrose

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster
------------------
Now, how is what I said wrong? The article on pruning *wasn't* the

one
about the method that I was asking about.

BTW, you never said whether you actually grow roses yourself. Have

you
ever opposite of the business end of a pair of shears? Either you or
Franz can answer if you'd like. But if Franz answers, we'll have our
answer, I suppose, because I'll bet that he claims to have 2,000

roses
and prunes the Queen's garden in Windsor.

You are, as you invariably are, quite wrong.
I live about 300 miles from Windsor.
I have approximately 2 dozen roses.
I prune them all very lightly, as I don't see why I should, on a
annual basis, throw away all the good work the roses have done the
previous season.
They are now all quite large shrubs, and are repaying my restraint by
being very floriferous.
You should try to learn something about roses, assuming that you do
have the neurons to cope with studying..

Franz