Old 27-08-2004, 04:37 PM

trimming is not a universal practice, which is what makes top posting a lot less time
consuming. I rarely have a problem figuring out what is being talked about cause the
messages come threaded and in order. maybe 2% of the time if I dont know what the
topic is I roll down to take a look.
yes, once in a while I will intersperse responses to specific questions. but I dont
respond to most messages.
what is most time consuming is rolling all the way down to find the response is some
variation of "me too".
Ingrid

"S. M. Henning" wrote:
No. But if the message is trimmed, it makes more sense to leave the
part a person is responding to at the beginning so they don't have to
repeat what they are responding to.

It makes most sense to trim and then post he reply after each section of
the trimming.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com