Old 30-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Charlie Pridham wrote:

I have never managed to get P. incanata thru the winter, too wet I think. I
get the occasional fruit on P. mollisima and P. antioquiensis but not enough
to call them fruiting plants :~)

I grew three plants last year, kept one inside, left one in a pot and
put one in the ground. The first did NOT die down, the second grew
slowly and I dug the third up in June (it had JUST started to shoot).
I have planted the first in the rain shadow of the house (not ideal,
as it faces north-west) and it is ramping - let's see next year. I
planted the second where the third was, and it is NOT ramping. I gave
the third away.

More news next year ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.