Old 31-08-2004, 01:11 AM
Craig Brye

I'll let you know when I trim my tank again (week or two). If you're still
interested at that time, I'll send you all the plants I can fit into the
priority mail folder to you. I'll only charge $10 via paypal and I'll pay
for the priority mail charge.

Here is a list of some plants I know would be included...

Java Fern (several small plants)
Water Sprite
Hornwort
Corkscrew vals (maybe)
L. Sessiliflora
L. Aquatica
Bacopa Carolina
Hygro.
Diandra (probably)

I also have 3 species of swords and a green Tiger Lotus growing very well
right now. If any of these produce runners within a week or two, I could
also send them as well.

Just let me know.

Good luck.

Craig Brye