Old 01-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Mike

HI, I am sorry that a stupid mistake, by myself has caused such disharmony
within this ng.

Anyone who hasn't made a mistake, hasn't done anything.

I hope people have vented all their animosity towards each
other and can now get on with posts to do with gardening, which I am sure
many novices like myself find interesting and helpful.

The wealth of information in this newsgroup, as far greater, and in general
terms and under 'normal' circumstances, is far greater than can be read from
the magazines on the newsracks.

I hope one day when
I need particular advice I can call on the ng(without pics.) and find a
friendly and helpful bunch of gardeners ready to reply, until then Happy
Gardening to you all.

You most certainly will!! I am not a 'plant' gardener, although I am
learning a lot from what is posted here and information relayed to my wife
who is an avid gardener. BUT, as you have seen on this newsgroup, there are
the 'old hands' who 'own' the newsgroup and act as net nannies. They are far
more fortunate than the likes of you and me, in that they were born with the
information and didn't have to learn it:-((

Mike

Jakell