Old 01-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Philip

"jakell" wrote in message o.uk...
HI, I am sorry that a stupid mistake, by myself has caused such disharmony
within this ng. I hope people have vented all their animosity towards each
other and can now get on with posts to do with gardening, which I am sure
many novices like myself find interesting and helpful. I hope one day when
I need particular advice I can call on the ng(without pics.) and find a
friendly and helpful bunch of gardeners ready to reply, until then Happy
Gardening to you all. Jakell

Jakell

Its a two way street, so please feel free to pop in and give advice,
chew the fat ... whatever. I have found thats its a case of the more
you put in the more yoou get out.

Phil