Old 01-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Bob H

Default Wasps or ?

Hi,
since the weather has been decent enough to eat outside this week,
we have had a couple of both daytime and evening meals on our patio. Now
then, either myself or my wife have been bothered by just one wasp. The
other day it was my wife who was bothered by this thing and it was
flying/buzzing over her meal, and today it was me. I watched it as it
flew over and around my meal, then landed on the edge of my plate to
taste? of what was there. It did this constantly while we were eating or
trying to eat. Once finished, no sign of said creature.

Do wasps normally do this kind of thing, or more so, is it due to the
time of year and they may be 'dosy'? I have bever noticed this kind of
behaviour before in other years.

Thanks
--
Bob H