Old 01-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Sacha

On 1/9/04 5:28 pm, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

snip BUT, as you have seen on this newsgroup, there are
the 'old hands' who 'own' the newsgroup and act as net nannies. They are far
more fortunate than the likes of you and me, in that they were born with the
information and didn't have to learn it:-((

What is unfortunate, Mike is that you forget to mention here that those you
decry as 'net nannies' are those of us who object strongly to your bullying
of others - some of whom have now left the group for good and who *were*
gardeners - your attempts (with those of others) continuously to disrupt
this group, leading again to the loss of some members, your allying yourself
with all manner of trolls if they will assist you in the former endeavour,
and your overall rudeness to those who object to your vileness. And I
haven't even mentioned your boastfulness about your past business
endeavours. "I had a factory with 23 people" - so useful to someone
starting out as a gardener on his own.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk