Old 02-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Kay

In article , David Hill david@abacusn
urseries.freeserve.co.uk writes

SORRY.. We don't have a climate, just weather.
Lets keep having questions from all over , help to expand our knowledge
base. After all we may not grow acres of Pineapples or bananas but many of
us have a plant or two of them.

Agreed. But lets please remember that this ng is about gardening in the
UK, so that if you are talking about growing bananas outdoors, you
remember to explain where you are and what *your* climate is like, so
some inexperienced beginner doesn't assume that his banana will be OK
outdoors in the UK.

If you want a world-wide gardening ng, rec.gardens is available.
--
Kay