Old 02-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Sacha

On 2/9/04 7:58 am, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

What a pity.
.
What a pity, that in your latest tirade, you very conveniently chose to drop
the main part of the paragraph on the staff I had.
.
.
.
.

What a pity you missed out on that I couldn't do the work without them and
that I thanked them when they went home at night..
.
.
.
.
.
What a pity that you didn't pick up on the fact that even before I started
on my own and worked in industry, I thanked the staff I had in my
department.
.
.
.
.
.
What a pity
.
.
.
.
.

Never mind, whilst you are always very keen to critisize me no matter what I
do, the main poster in that article, did come back and thank me and
announced she was going to print off the advice I gave.

I'm sure your needy little ego is throbbing with gratitude.
.
.
Keep your eyes peeled Sacha, no doubt there will be something else to have a
go at me about. How about this posting?

What - MORE about YOU and how WONDERFUL you are and how you know EVERYTHING
about running a business etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.? And how if you want to
advertise your wares off topic and encourage others to wreck this group,
you'll do it? No thanks. You've hit my level-of-boredom nerve already this
week.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk