Old 02-09-2004, 05:27 PM
Sacha

On 1/9/04 11:26 pm, in article , "Hanne
Bech-Jensen" wrote:

snip

Hi all,

What's wrong with gardening outside the UK? Just curious... s

Hanne in Denmark.

Nothing at all but this is a uk specific group. We have welcome
contributors from abroad but most have climates similar to parts of the UK.
Our climate is so variable within a small area, length of sun hours/rain
hours/hot/cold temps. etc. so different to other places that it isn't much
use giving us advice from many foreign countries or us giving it to others
from many foreign countries. It just won't be any use. Even within UK you
will often see that contributors here are asked where they live, because the
climate and conditions in e.g. Parts of Yorkshire will be very different to
those in parts of Devonshire.

--

Sacha