Old 03-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Cat

"Broadback" wrote in message
Cat wrote:

Thank you and len for the advice. I have found a competitive supplier

after
a little research, and will go shopping Saturday. I agree with your
suggestion on going for a slightly narrower cutting width re. price.
Thanks again!

The supplier should advise you, but one thing to be aware of is if your
lawn has much of a slope then an ordinary 4 stroke engine will be no
use. Either buy a 2 stroke (which I did) or a 4 stroke with pressurised
oil feed (expensive). The danger is going up a slope starves the engine
of oil.
Happy mowing.

I won't have to go mad. My lawn is as flat as a pancake :-)
Thanks for the tip anyway.

--
Cat(h)
The world swirls...