Old 03-09-2004, 10:30 PM
Sacha

On 3/9/04 22:16, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 22:11:11 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 3/9/04 22:04, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article .at,
privacy.at Anonymous Remailer wrote:

Well said Nick. I also agree. Down with CONservation.

Oh, Pete, you are SO predictable!

Why is this nonsense still coming to urg?

and why don't people just kill file it?

I now have 6 kill files and they will of course, be added to. After noon
today, urg received over 140 posts which went straight to my kill file. Why
should I, or any member of urg, HAVE to do this, simply to discuss
gardening?
Perhaps we could interest a psychiatrist in studying these retards and
removing their time on the internet from their feeble-minded grasp.
The braindead that want to use this group and others as their mental
lavatory paper should be stopped at source by ISPs but until then, one
recourse is for all of us to be vigilant about cross posters.
I hope.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk