Old 04-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:29:33 +0100, Klara wrote:

In message , Rachael Nex
writes
I have two dogs. As dog pee seems to ruin grass my two are taught to go
wee-wees on a concrete area outside my backdoor. This is ok as I wash
it down every time they wee and the water runs down into two drains
outside the house.

Having trained them thus far, any chance of training them to wee right
next to the drains?

Heh yus - has occured to me but they are right next to the house and one is
next to the backdoor which may mean dog pee up the wall and door of the
house ! Not sure this would be better.

On the compost, shirley?

I heard that dog pee is bad for compost - course, too much human pee is also
bad for compost and with two big gsds we're talking baout alot of pee.
Anyway - I got a compost *bin* and I can't see them cocking their legs high
enough to get the right angle. ;-)

Rachael