Old 07-09-2004, 01:49 AM
Johann

I know the place, and I think that the name of the place is something likme
"Ocean Aquarium". I've only been in there a couple of times (before I
started looking for Java Moss,) and even though they had a ton of stuff that
I wanted, the problem I had was the fact that I didn't see prices on stuff.
I did manage to find some up in Concord, but I will keep them in mind for
the next tank.

"Keng" wrote in message
om...
You can get Java moss from the fish store just off Geary and Van Ness.
Cant remember the name of the store but it is a block away from MB of
SF.

Anyone else can help with the name? or the street (small alley).