Old 07-09-2004, 01:54 PM
bamboopots

Which country are you located in, if your in Australia we can do some
swapping. Why I ask is that Australian customs wont allow import of plant
material without significant difficulties.

I've got the following available for swapping/sale
Bambusa multiplex 'Alphonse Karr'
Bambusa multiplex 'Silverstripe'
Bambusa oldhamii
Bambusa ventricosa
Bambusa vulgaris Wamin
Bambusa vulgaris 'Vitata'
Dreponostadyum Falcatum
Bambusa multiplex 'Fernleaf'
Phyllostachys Aurea
Phyllostachys Nigra
Phyllostachys Nigra Henonis

I'd be interested in some Moso, do you know where abouts in the world it is
flowering.
Regards
Greg

andreeas wrote in message
outgardening.com...
Hello all,
I just got fresh MOSO seeds ;I want to trade them with other Phyllostachys
species as:nuda, rubromarginata, congesta, viloascens,
vivax,heteroclada,bissetii,henonis, boryana(plants or rhyzomes)
Waiting for your posts,
Andreeas